- An experienced management consultant and change professional who has led major projects across the UK.
- Programme and project manager with wide experience in the design and delivery of major transformation and complex change initiatives with effective governance.
- Lean, Six Sigma expert who has re-engineered product and service delivery processes in financial, manufacturing and public sectors.
- Designer of successful Service, Process and Operational Excellence frameworks, quality management systems and continuous improvement programmes.
- BA (Hons)
- 6 Sigma Greenbelt
- Ford Certified
- An experienced Lean Coach and Value Stream Manager. Proficient in Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, specialising in rapid benefit delivery.
- Project Manager (Business and IT) for large global organisations in Financial Service, Retail and Manufacturing sectors. First-hand experience of Enterprise Project Management and application of Solution Delivery Methodology.
- Change Management expert in the application of both La Marsh and ChangeFirst tools and techniques.
- Portfolio Management of successful Lean initiatives from mobilisation to delivery.
Careers: Associate Consultants and Interim Managers
ChangeWise is keen to hear from experienced professional consultants or interim managers with the sector experience and capability to match to ours. The nature of our work requires a high level of autonomy and mobility throughout the UK.
If you are looking for a long-term and mutually rewarding relationship with a successful change management firm then please e-mail a comprehensive CV and a covering note explaining how your experience matches ours and demonstrating successful delivery of strategic, process, sustainable or people change management.