Some feedback on our trainer:
Barclays Corporate Finance 2015
- The examples proved really helpful to put the theory into a more understandable / visual form – this also helped when considering how to implement the techniques in the workplace and for the project. Also the games / activities helped to understand the theory and were memorable.
- It was really informative and well-paced. Interactive nature of training really meant that I got a lot of it practically as well as theoretically. Course is set out really well and I feel I can really go away and apply what I’ve learnt
- Very easy to understand. Trainer was very helpful and putting methodology in to every-day tasks relevant to my area and illustrating how I can use it day to day.
- Really enjoyed the course and information / group exercises to generate ideas.
- Really useful course that has built on a foundation of knowledge. Will be able to take this back and share with my team.
- Trainer was able to answer any questions needed and had a very good knowledge on subjects.
- Very practical, thank you!
- Great to have a trainer who is both experienced in the implementation of the techniques i.e. good range of personal examples and a good, clear and engaging speaker / trainer. Well pitched for the various role levels in the group.
- Excellent, tied in nicely to my current role and can instantly apply the learnings to current projects. Highly recommended.
- Mike clearly knows a lot about Lean and how to present it.
- Enjoyable course and variety of content (group activities and teaching) was well balanced
- Found that the trainer had very good array of examples that applied our learning topics. Able to see how knowledge can be put in practice. Very informative!
- Mike’s knowledge & personal experience of using lean were extremely useful when giving examples
EDF Energy 2012-13
- Trainer’s style to allow us to reflect on our own experiences was great. Excellent trainer
- Lots of good examples and case studies from different businesses brought the material alive.
- A really enjoyable & thought provoking course. Drives thinking into tangible actions.
- Interesting course, well delivered by Mike who engaged me over the two days & will enable me to make changes in my team
- I thought the content was excellent and Mike knew his stuff.
- The trainer was very knowledgeable, was very calm in his delivery and facilitated good discussion.
- I would recommend this course to anyone as something to get on board with.
- I have really enjoyed the course and will continue to develop my new skills.
- Very well presented by Mike who is obviously passionate about lean but is not condescending in preaching the benefits.
- With constant engagement of group, Mike ensured understanding and the course flowed logically.
- I loved the fact the trainer not only could train this but actually used & still uses the principles giving me confidence.
- Very worthwhile course that will help and improve my day to day tasks
- This course has been very useful. The content and exercises worked well to explain the concepts.
- Mike delivered the training at an excellent pace. He was clearly very knowledgeable of the subject and gave additional pieces of information to make it more interesting.
- More prizes please! Excellent course, enjoyed and learnt some interesting stuff.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the course and will return to the office with lots of new techniques to manage and motivate my team.
- Very good course, was run very well. The games made some of the key points very clear.
- Great course, I will take a lot from it. I am itching to get out there and put it into practice.
P&O Ferries 2011
- Training guided well, picked up on concerns, issues, and reassured the group.
- Feel confident now to get out there and put into practice. Informative & enjoyable
- Very informative & well-paced course.
- Very much enjoyed the 5 days, very interesting & challenging.
- I fully enjoyed the 5 days as it is valuable information and good training.
- I have enjoyed the 5 days very much and have a long list of things to do when I get back. Very valuable, very useful.