In our previous Quick Reads, we explored how Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is an approach…
The proverb ‘give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime’ is just as applicable to organisational change as it is to mother nature.
Many organisations need to adapt to their ever changing competitive environments, but it can be difficult to recognise the early stages of future problems building up. If left too long organisations then need to take major action to avoid a crisis.
Employee engagement is critical to successful change and by training and coaching your people to use continuous improvement techniques they can embed change into the way they work on a daily basis.
ChangeWise is a specialist provider of successful business improvement and change management services to help organisations:
- Streamline and improve processes using Lean to lower costs, reduce delays, remove backlogs, better manage demand or answer more calls
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction by reducing lead times and improve the customer journey and service levels with Service Excellence principles
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness using Operational Excellence tools to reduce staff and overtime costs and increase productivity
- Assure and control service or product quality, reduce errors and lower complaints with Six Sigma and Quality Management techniques
- Deliver project benefits on time, in budget and to scope using ‘best practice’ Project Management
We engage, train and mentor your people to use simple tools and techniques to improve their workplace leaving them with the competence to continuously adapt to a constantly changing competitive environment.
Mike Williams says: “With increasing demands from shareholders or central government to reduce costs, do more with less resource and still provide excellent customer service your organisation might need practical help to achieve this difficult balance. These on-site workshops and coaching sessions transfer skills, knowledge and experience to your staff so they can continuously improve for a lifetime”
For more information please call Mike Williams on 02380 464 153 or 07866 537 580 or visit www.changewise.co.uk