ChangeWise is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Our aim is to gradually increase the accessibility and usability of our website in line with the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavours as a minimum, to conform to level A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site generally displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers should also display it correctly.
Whilst ChangeWise strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually looking for solutions to improve overall web accessibility. If you experience any difficulty in accessing the ChangeWise website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Useful links & information on accessibility
If you have any accessibility issues, the following information may be useful to you.
If you find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
- Find out how to make your mouse easier to use (BBC My Web)
- Find out how to use your keyboard to control your mouse (BBC My Web)
- Find out about alternatives to a keyboard and mouse (BBC My Web)
If you can’t see very well
- Learn how to increase the size of the text in your web browser (BBC My Web)
- Learn how to change text and background colours to make them easier to read (BBC My Web)
- Learn how to magnify your screen (BBC My Web)
If you are blind
- Find out about screen readers and talking browsers (BBC My Web)
We are trying to make this site as accessible and usable as we can for everyone. Your feedback will really help us to do that, so if you spot any problems please let us know.